- Creating an account requires minimum personal information and the site’s security system proactively detects suspicious activity.
- Site reports more than 14 000 daily signups in 2018, and a recent Ernst and Young report found a ratio of 1 male to 1 female worldwide.
- Security features include 2-Factor Authentication, discreet payment methods and private photo management.
- Filter matches based on interests, age and location.
The original king of affair websites, Ashley Madison has come a long way since it took the world by storm.
- Heavy encounter-focused branding.
- According to askmen.com, the platform is used by more than 3 million members in 70 countries with most users coming from the U.S., but it is difficult to find information on the number of verified profiles.
- User Information could be spread throughout a large affiliate network, which is not a great thing if you value discretion.
Be Naughty is an up and comer for adults looking to discrete encounter and ask questions later.
- Site claims to have more than 87 million users.
- Site celebrates ‘searching and finding sex partners in a safe space.’
- All photos and videos are openly displayed – this may be bad for privacy.
- They share a database with AdultFriendFinder, which runs the risk of your personal data being shared with other sites.
Booty calls are celebrated on Xmatch. This online portal is a nirvana of options for singles, couples, swingers and any other category you can think of.
- Site claims to have more than 40 million users, with 60% calling the U.S home, according to screencast.com.
- Originally started as a Facebook app, it has roots with a younger demographic.
- Site is easily integrated with social networks and allows its users to have fun with pictures and all the thrill of behavioral matching.
- User beware: encounter culture makes discretion and privacy secondary.
Zoosk claims to have more than 40 million users, with 60% calling the U.S home, according to screencast.com.